The last few years have witnessed major advancements in technology. The creation and implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, etc., have transformed businesses all over the world. One can expect increased digital adoption, web-based training solutions, digital adoption for employee onboarding, and other products in 2022. Here are 5 products you should look out for in 2022:
The Objectives and Key Results (OKR) system is being increasingly used as a goal-setting framework by individuals, teams, and organizations. Fitbots serves as a one stop solution to organize your OKRs at different levels – individuals, teams, and organizations. Fitbots is an excellent choice for the following reasons:
- You can use Fitbots to let your teammates know why they are working towards a particular set of goals. It allows you to build accountability and ownership.
- It allows you to build a sense of purpose and accountability through consistent check-in meetings, feedback, and recognizing teams and individuals making progress in their OKRs.
- It makes scaling and integration seamless. Fitbots allows you to manage your data flow with ease by helping you connect your favourite tools.
Its features include:
- Customizable Dashboard
- Goal Management
- Strategic Planning
- Progress Tracking
Fitbots has pricing plans for its software, coaching, and certification. Its software pricing plans include:
- Basic – $3 per user, per month
- Surge – $5 per user, per month
- Scale – $7 per user, per month
No product list is complete without a marketing intelligence platform. A market intelligence platform gives your business accurate insights on what your marketplace looks like, how your competitors are performing, the latest market trends, changes in customer behavior, and so on.
This is where PipeCandy comes in. PipeCandy is a nifty market intelligence platform that gives you insights into over a million online retailers. PipeCandy serves as an extensive encyclopedia of eCommerce and Direct To Customer (D2C) retailers. This platform takes over 50 commerce factors to determine if a company fits its standards.
In other words, you can expect to receive crystal clear, accurate data of over a million companies that you can use for research, lead list building, and so on. PipeCandy offers solutions for various industries, including banks, tech, retail tech, courier, growth agencies, etc.
They offer three pricing plans:
- Tech – $999 per annum
- Online – $8,500 per annum
- Commerce – $24,999 per annum
As mentioned, technological advancements have penetrated just about every niche you can think of. Such is the case with Human Resources (HR). PeopleHum is an AI and automation-driven software you can use to streamline your HR processes.
- The automation helps optimize the recruitment process, right from the application letter to the offer letter stage.
- This software helps you organize and handle employee information, leave management, shifts, etc., with ease, which means you no longer have to worry about filing cabinets.
- PeopleHum gives you an increased understanding of employee engagement. Use this HR software to connect your teams and boost their productivity and engagement.
- Finally, recognize and reward your top-performing employees, facilitate performance, and provide ongoing support and feedback.
PeopleHum offers you a bunch of pricing plans depending on your requirements. Be sure to visit their website to look up their pricing plans.
Customer onboarding has gone digital, among a plethora of other processes. This is where a tool like Rockletlane comes into play. Rocketlane is a customer onboarding tool that improves your onboarding customer experience, reduces your time-to-value, optimizes implementation projects, and much more.
- Rocketlane serves as a unified workspace that allows you to collaborate with your team and customers.
- You can create templates for projects and reuse them as many times as you need to. In other words, you get to save a lot of time and stay consistent with your work in the process.
- Kick things off by creating an excellent first impression and win over your customer. Rocketlane helps you optimize value delivery, plans, goals, collaboration, and everything else.
Rocketlane’s pricing plans include:
- Professional – $19 per team member/month, billed annually
- Premium – $49 per team member/month, billed annually
- Enterprise – You will have to book a call with Rocketlane to discuss the enterprise price plan.
Sessions allows you to organize your conferences and meetings like never before. It lets you bring all your collaboration tools to one place. With sessions, you can run your meetings without interruptions of any kind. It allows you to organize all your resources and tools in one place, including slideshow, video show, chat, notes, Twitch, Canva, Notion, Google Docs, and many more.
The best part is you do not need a separate app or a file to run this. You can run this tool on your web browser. Sessions helps you maximize your efficiency and productivity while saving time.
This web application is absolutely free and we have conducted our Second episode of our SaaS Conversations on this platform, and it has done wonders. Go ahead try it out and share your feedback with their team on slack.
There you have it – some of the essential tools to look forward to as we head into 2022. As digital automation spreads and becomes increasingly used, you can expect to see tools like this on the market. Businesses in just about every niche you can think of will end up using these tools to optimize their efficiency and productivity. Maybe you should get ahead of the curve and test these tools before anyone else finds out. What are you waiting for?